Thursday, December 6, 2007

Chick-fil-A is Sexy

What a header...is this an ad you might find yourself asking...NO WAY! That is definitely not something I would do and completely not the way I intend this blog to move, but I have to say it. Chick-fil-A is sexy. At least the two I go to are and some of the research I have done thus far on the company just because of the experience are leading me to believe. So for now, I am just leaving a few notes as a teaser until I finish the research and see if they deserve full attention for being a community player and a corporate role model.

Let's talk about sexy and contagious (not a word you normally want to associate with an eating establishment) from the moment I pull in because I know my expectations are going to be not only met, but exceeded to the moment I pull out feeling like I am actually "something on a stick" (pardon the southern). From the sincere welcome, the smiles from morning people (where do they come from?), offers for condiments (you mean I don't have to ask...) and then the clincher "My pleasure" or "We look forward to seeing you at the window". I actually believe they do. This my pleasure thing makes me want to fix my hair before I get up there and bat my eyelashes no matter whether it is a man or a woman who took my order and it makes my morning, midday or evening.

I would love to lambaste them for not offering me this lovely upswing in my mood on Sundays, but obviously they are on to something, because I don't mind the wait.
I am going on a Chick-fil-A research mission to see if this is consistent...and I expect anomalies, but if it proves true and my other background research from a corporate perspective bears well. They may fall into my top 10 corporate images for the future of humanity. I want to feel sorry for the chickens, but it is just too much pleasure to drive-thru in the morning. Be free cows...be free! Mediocre Service surrounds you as of now and poor corporate structure.

Next post: Back to serious and The Top 5 People I Would Like to Ask for Help and Why?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you. Chick-Fil-A is sexy. But live chickens are even sexier. I love to watch them mate on my farm on a Sunday afternoon, when I have nothing else to do because I can't go to Chick-Fil-A. It's either that or watch my cousins. I live in southern Georgia.