Monday, November 19, 2007

What Can I Do?

Getting the gist that everything starts with a broad open-ended question/header. If you aren't keep reading and it will eventually settle into your mind.


First of all, what can YOU do needs to be determined by you. Make the following lists.

  • 5 things I want to accomplish tomorrow

  • 5 things I want to accomplish in the next month

  • 5 things I want to accomplish in the next year

  • 5 things I want the closest person to me to accomplish in the next year

  • 5 things I want my community to accomplish in the next year

  • 5 things I want the global community to accomplish in the next year

Bear in mind that in order to properly create the lists above, you need to define certain things; who am I?, what constitutes accomplishment, what constitutes my community, what constitutes the global community, wait...back up a minute, first and foremost, define community. These are challenges and could contribute to the list of things to accomplish tomorrow. Set your goals so that you can succeed, but only with measure of its contributions and inspiration to move forward.

In the next post, I will put my lists up for you to lambaste or praise as you deem appropriate.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you might enjoy the movie Lions for Lambs, with Tom Cruise and Meryl Streep. One critic said, "The movie has everything except Redford pointing to the camera at the end and saying "What will YOU do"? Seriously, though, it wasn't as bad as the critics said and its message is very similar to yours.