Saturday, November 17, 2007

Let's Get Serious

Before I set off into sections of the book as posts, I am going to outline for you how I expect the flow to go (table of contents if you will), but in this online environment, I plan to mix it up a bit to maintain interest and continue to generate an almost subliminal desire to change.

  • What can I see and hear?
  • What can I do?
  • Community (Greater Good)
  • Apathy towards Intelligence
  • Staying Trendy or Staying True
  • Fast Forward Focus
  • No Fear and No Tolerance
  • Corporate Rights and Wrongs
  • Political Rights and Wrongs
  • Effecting Change
  • Exemplum Docet

I will title them all with the chapter name then a one word descriptor of the segment. This way if you ever need to search for an entire chapter. It will be readily indexed for you to do so. I also intend to put some open ended questions out there and wish to solicit your feedback on such things. I need to inspire you, not terrify you, so your input is invaluable in the success of my efforts.

Also, if you ever have subjects you want me to research, critically and ethically analyze and present to the forum, just send it to me and I will let you know its viability and a timeline for me to do it for you (free, of course).

To all who have already read and contributed comments, I thank you and I look forward to a future with each of you involved and measuring your change over time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to read all of this. Exemplum docet--example teaches, right? Or, learning by example, as some would put it. Your erudition and writing talent impress, and I'm waiting to be enlightened by a new perspective, a new take on things. Hopefully your book will do that for me. Happy Thanksgiving!